We recently reported that ‘Twilight‘ author Stephenie Meyer would be doing a book signing at the Forever Twilight in Forks event this year.
Today, all the details for the event were posted on Stephenie’s blog, including the news that 2 people will be chosen to hangout with the author after the book signing! Here are all the details on that:
Win a Hangout with Stephenie Meyer!
Starting today (9/2) through Friday, September 11th, share your favorite Twilight memories on Instagram or Twitter including the hashtag #Twilight10 for a chance to Hangout with Stephenie Meyer after the book signing on September 12th in Forks!
2 winners will be chosen at random and announced Saturday morning in Forks during the Forever Twilight in Forks Fandom Family Photo.
The Hangout will happen immediately following the signing (approximately 4 or 5 pm PST). You must be in Forks to win the hangout.
We can’t wait to see your memories!
Book Signing Details:
Registration is now open for Stephenie’s book signing in Forks. There is no cost to attend, but please pre-register using the form at this link by Friday, September 11th.
In an effort to greet as many fans as possible, please refer to the helpful hints.
And stay tuned to the end of this post for another exciting announcement!
When: Saturday, September 12th from 1 – 4 pm PST
* You may get in line starting at Noon. Please do not line up in advance of the posted time.
Where: Rainforest Arts Center 35 N. Forks Avenue, Forks WA
* Did we mention not to line up before Noon? Enjoy everything the weekend has to offer (we hear Sully’s makes a great milkshake) and then get in line AT NOON.
Who: Everyone! Pre-register here: http://goo.gl/forms/JtM21HbAfC
* Please register in advance so we know how many to expect. Registration does not guarantee a spot in line. However, if you are in line by 4pm, you’ll be able to meet Stephenie.
What to Bring: Yourself! Your Books! Your Camera!
* How many books will she sign?
Stephenie will sign up to FIVE of her books per person. Sorry, no memorabilia.
* Will she personalize my book?
Yep! First names only, though.
* Can I take a picture with her?
Sure! Volunteers will be on hand to help facilitate.
So . . . who’s going? If you are planning to go, have fun! And don’t forget: Don’t line up before noon!